1. What WLAN standard operates in the 2.4GHz band with a data rate of up to 11Mbps?
2. What WLAN standard operates in the 5GHz band with a data rate of up to 54Mbps?
3. What is the administrative distance of RIP?
4. What is the maximum number of subnets given the following?
(Assume ip subnet-zero is enabled)
5. What IOS command would disable CDP on all interfaces of a Cisco router?
A) no cdp enable
B) disable cdp
C) no cdp
D) no cdp run
1. Correct Answer: B
802.11b is the most widely deployed wireless standard and operates in the 2.4GHz band with
a data rate of up to 11Mbps.
2. Correct Answer: A
802.11a operates in the 5GHz band with a data rate of up to 54Mbps and is immune to
interference from other devices operating in the 2.4GHz spectrum.
3. Correct Answer: C
Here in the question the A is administrative distance 110 for OSPF, B is 1 for Static
Route, D is 90 for Internal EIGRP, E is 100 for IGRP so the last C is 120 for RIP. Here You
must be carefull for Internal and External EIGRP's administrative distance and Internal and
4. Correct Answer: A
192.168.10.0 is a class C address. The subnet mask 255.255.255.192 implies 2 bits are
borrowed. 22 = 4 subnets
5.Correct Answer: D
no cdp run - When disabling a command you use "no" form of the command