Here are some amázing statistics about online video from 2010:
* 172 millíon U.S. viewers watched an average of 14.6 hours of video.
* Over 40% of consumers watch online videos on a weekly basis - Over 70% watch monthly.
* YouTube serves over 1 billion videos per day.
* YouTube (owned by Google) is expected to hit $2 billion in revenue during 2011.
* Viral video marketing campaigns boost clickthrough rates by 750%. (MarketingExperiments.com, November 2006)
* E-commerce sites that use product videos sell up to 45% more. Onlineshoes.com says it sees a 45% higher conversion rate for customers who watch videos on its website. Zappos.com says it sells up to 30% more for products that it shows in videos instead of just static pictures. (Sources: ReelSEO, Internet Retailer)
Online video marketing first surged in 2007 and has been growing exponentially every year since. Over $3 billion was spent on online video advertising during 2010. With online video becoming such a major marketing player, it's an important advertising genre to consider embracing.
Hot New Marketing Tactic Revealed: How To Get Thousands (Or Even Millions) Of Visitors To Your Sites With Free Online Video Sites...
Niche Videosites are always popular, and this Instant Profit Videosite is no exception.
I want to emphasize that this is not simply a copy of the same old Video sites that you've seen circulating around the web.Your Instant Profit Video site uses State of the Art SEO... AND you can have it up and running in less than 10 minutes!
You better hurry though, because limited copies are available. Grab your copy now before they are all gone.